1. What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, how satisfied would you be with your final hours?
2. Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?
3. Where have you been spending your time lately? Three/Five/Ten years ago would you have expected to be there?
4. What do you think it means to be in love?
5. Pick a song that projects the same mood as your day or week and explain.
6. Talk about a recent experience that has effected you greatly and how.
7. Think of the last person you hugged. What would you do if they vanished completely?
8. Write about the first moment that comes to your head when you read the words “childhood memory”
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. Did you have a good day or a bad day? Where do you think that defining line was?
11. Do you feel protective over someone?
12. If you could trade places with anyone for one week, who would it be and why?
13. Where do you see your best friend in 10 years?
14. When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you?
15. What do you believe in? And not just God or atheism.
16. What are you passionate about?
17. Who was the last person you kissed? (If you are still with them now, pick the person before them.) What would they say if they saw you now?
18. Talk about your extended family. Why do you think they are the way they are?
19. If you could be anywhere in the world, but you had to be there for a certain cause, where would you be and why?
20. Again, pick a song that projects the mood of your week or day.
21. Look back. Why did you choose this challenge? Do you think it says anything about you?
22. How do you think people see you? Be a little negative and a little positive.
23. Explain your life plan for the next month, then the next year, then three years, then five years.
24. Are you more social or independent? Why do you think that is?
25. What do you think it means to be a good parent?
26. Talk about a moment where you were truly happy. What was happening? Who were you with?
27. Is there a friend you are worried about? Why do they have you concerned? Do you think they’ll be okay?
28. Would you rather someone tell you the truth up front but gently, or be lied to to spare your feelings?
29. If you could be doing the same things you do now, only in your own way, how would a normal day in your life go?
30. Look back on this last month and talk about it.
ok, fine. just because these past few days i’ve been very very deoressed because of deep thoughts, i wanna share it to you.. hah!
—-and i totally forgot to commit in this challenge.. i think im on the third item?? :) must continue :)